Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rockstar Birthday Board

As you will soon learn, I am totally obsessed with zebra print and anything "rockstar style". I'm really surprised it took me this long to think of a reason to make part of our class zebra print. I found the idea off of Pinterest, which led me to this blog .

As I mentioned before due to not being able to order supplies I had to improvise. I stapled white butcher paper to the wall and started painting the zebra stripes all over. The kids got to pick between pink or green "rockstar" sunglasses that we had left over from Graduation last year (children's faces are blacked out for obvious privacy reasons), and glued onto star cutouts. Each month has a different color star and their birthdays are written on the side of the star. Obviously, they weren't glammed out enough so we painted them with colorations washable glitter paint (ordered through DSS)

The kids LOVE our birthday board, and it actually hangs above their art files so they are always looking at and commenting on their Rockstar pictures :)

P.S. My Birthday is JUNE 12, just so nobody forgets ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment