Saturday, July 7, 2012

A little background...

I'm 25 and I've been teaching at the center I work at coming on 5 years this October, and even though I've successfully sent off 2 groups of amazing children to Kindergarten already, I still question how I was able to do that without Pinterest. If for some crazy reason you do not have one yet, I suggest you get one, like, yesterday.

Normal schools get summers off, but ours is year round which definitely makes it tricky getting things ready for the new year/new kids when the old ones mostly stay still the last week in august. My classroom is 3-5 year olds and my co-teacher and I rotate who gets the little ones each year and keep them for the next 2 years. This year my group will be the older ones, which I love because you can do so much more with them once they've had the first year to settle in! I'll be using this blog as the year goes on to post activities and art projects I do with the munchkins throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment