Sunday, August 19, 2012

Graduation

Since I had the younger group this past year, and I went all out crazy for our first graduation last year, my co teacher and I decided to settle with a family picnic for her "graduating" kids this year. I put together little bags for each of the children in her group including a bobble head from Oriental Trading (I wrote their names on the front and 2012 on the back), Congratulation Frames, also from OT (and had the children wearing the caps we used at last years graduation), a CD filled with pictures from throughout their 2 years in our room, and a "diploma" (I'm pretty sure I found those in the dollar section at Target and tied some red ribbon around it).



But seriously, I'm already mentally planning the Rockstar Graduation for my munchkins next year :p

No comments:

Post a Comment